Rotary Training Refresher Certificate Course
The Rotary Training Refresher Course is for technicians who are looking to update their rotary machine skills. The one- or two-day refresher courses give experienced technicians an opportunity to perfect and upgrade their techniques and work out problem areas with live models in a salon setting.
Each workshop focuses on your ‘problem areas’ where you may be having difficulty. The refresher training course has been tailored for the experienced technician currently practicing cosmetic tattooing or corrective cosmetics. If at the end of the course you are not confident, you can join us for an extra day or you are welcome to bring your models or clients into our salon so we can iron out any problems you may have.
Refresher courses are only available to experienced cosmetic tattooists. However, newer technicians who are interested in pursuing the Rotary Training Refresher Course must have mastered shaping and drawing of eyebrows, eyeliner and lips.
*Upon completion of this course you will receive a certificate of completion and that the course is not nationally recognized by ASQA
- Upgrading and perfecting new tattoo techniques and the various strokes for eyeliner, lip liner, eyebrows and corrective measures.
- Choosing the proper needle size for a procedure
- The latest in topical anaesthetics and their applications for effective anaesthesia in client comfort and procedure efficiency
- Hand positioning, skin stretching and effective management of area to be tattooed
- Pigment mixing, colours to use and not to use
- Problems with colour retention
- Pigments changing colour in the skin and how to correct or guard against it
- Certificate is awarded after completion of class
PayRight is now available to fund your Rotary Training Refresher course
PayRight offers an interest free payment plan with instant approval and the ability to choose your repayment terms. Choose between 12, 24 or 30 month terms and make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly, it's completely up to you!
If you would like to utilise PayRight to finance your cosmetic tattooing course all you need to do is pay a minimum 10% deposit directly to the Melbourne College of Cosmetic Tattooing and fill out a simple 5 minute online survey with PayRight. If you'd like to know more or you would like to apply simply give us a call or send through an enquiry!