Prolash Classic Training Course
The Prolash Classic Training Course covers:
- Introduction to eyelash extensions FAQ
- Product / technical knowledge.
- Safe practice: O H & S, work station/ table set up, safety & hygiene, eye
- Client consultation and consent.
Individual Styling: Correct lash selection of length, curl and thickness.
- Lash design and ProLash Medi-Corrective Lash Design.
Individual lash application.
- Practical on mannequin.
Practical on live model.
- How to promote your new business.
You will receive:
- In-Depth Manual & Training
- Mannequin Head Practice
- Live Model Practice
- Professional Kit 1 (Option to Upgrade to Professional Kit 2 or 3)
- FREE Refresher Class up to One Year After Training
- 20% OFF Future Product Purchases for One Year
- Certificate of Attendance on your Training Day and a Certificate of
Completion Upon Successful Assessment Submission
- Ongoing Support, Feedback and Help
Professional Kit 1 includes:
- ProLash Advanced Adhesive
- Gel Glue Remover
- Lash Primer
- 5 x Lash Trays
- Jade Stone
- 50 Gel Eye Pads
- Air Pump
- Microswabs 100pk
- Mascara Wands 100pk
- Practice Mannequin Head
- Practice Lash Strips 3 pairs
- Practice Glue (for adhering lash strips to mannequin)
- Training Manual
The average client takes approximately 70 lashes per eye or 140 lashes for a full set. In theory 1 case of lashes will do about 20 full sets. The average full set of eyelash extensions takes between 2 and 3 sizes. So, a lash artist should have a minimum of 4-5 different sizes of lash extensions on hand.